| Friday, December 02, 2005, 8:49 PM |
Ahhh...woke up in a very good mood. It has just occured to me that I'm becoming normal. In the past, I used to wake up at 7+ am, but now its usually 9.30-10 am. This is gooooooood. I don't know why, but everytime December rolls around, I am in a permanent optimistic mood. I love December. But this does not mean I've stopped slamming people. Just last night, Sharon and I had a MSN conversation Mr. Extravagant Facade aka Kai aka Mr. look-at-me-I-look-so-deep-and-meaningful-spouting-pretentious-bullshit aka Mr. people-say-I-look-gay-in-my-agogo-dancer-shirt-but-I-think-I-look-beng. It was very theraputic indeed. He just gave us a lame "hahaz" (typical) though. Well, I have come to few conclusions as to why he hardly said anything: 1. He doesn't know what to say because all the stuff we said were TRUE. 2.He lost his dictionary. 3.He lost his "Dumb Metaphors 101" book. 4.He's trying to act mature and/or making himself look like the victim. (He is not the victim. I'm the victim. I'm traumatized. Atikah and me in fact...no no.. make that everyone who has been suffocated by his odour.) 5.He is not saying anything because he plans to sue us for slander....hahahaha... Okay. This is very unlikely. BUT if he does plan to sue us,he can't because I'm not saying any LIES about him. He IS pretentious. He smells like garbage and he DOES look gay in his agogo dancer shirt. Lies? No. These are OPINIONS. I am very satisfied. note: There is a slight modification in my links. My links are now categorised into "Hall of Fame" and "Hall of Shame". Check it out =D -Ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|